lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

  Hello everybody, this is my first entry in this blog because my teacher asked me to write about a piece of news related with science. This is what I choose because I am really interested in  the other plantes.

 

Schiaparelli Lander Prepares for Touchdown on Mars

After the European Space Agency (ESA) crashed a orbiter that was called Rosetta about three weeks ago against a comet. But now they are planning to touchdown in Mars in October 19. They are sending a craft that is called Schiaparelli.

The ESA feels confident on landing because the NASA has landed in the Red Planet about seven times. A company from Russia is also helping them and that other company is  planning to land in 2020.

The Shiaparelli craft is of the size of a smart car and it has an orbiter desgined by the ESA that will analyse the planet.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario