lunes, 20 de febrero de 2017

My opinion about this term

Hello everyone,

We are just finishing our term and we are going to have an exam soon about the presentations that my mates have done but before all of that I want to give my opinion about this term.

On the one hand, what I really enjoyed of this term was the fact that each group had to design their own website and show it to all the class. I thought there were great websites and you can check them out here.

On the other hand, I didn't enjoy when we had to read some texts that I think were too long and difficult to follow.

All in all, I think next term we should do more works in groups like creating another website, and not read because I think that people don't follow those classes.

See you soon,
Alex.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario